13 February 2012

INTRO

Welcome, welcome. I haven't had a blog since October of 2009. Something compelled me to create a new one, so here we are. This blog will primarily serve as a collection of the vegan foods I make and the vegan goods I bake. Occasionally a craft project or a cat picture may end up in the mix, but my goal is to document the daily cuisine of a 20-something vegan.

Allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Anna.
I love to eat. More importantly, though, I love to cook. The kitchen is where you'll most often find me. It's where I go to unwind or escape. Essentially, the kitchen is where I am the most comfortable.
I've been vegan since mid-June 2009. I had been a most-of-the-time vegetarian for five years before that, but making the transition to an all vegan diet and lifestyle has been an amazing and rewarding experience. You can rest assured that I'll touch on this plenty in following posts.

Gratuitous kitty picture:

This is Orson
Orson is my sidekick. He enjoys sleeping in the sun and tangling up my yarn. He likes to lay on the kitchen floor and keep me company as I cook. 

I look forward to sharing my vegan eats with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment